Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
2002 Edmund Halley Drive Reston, VA 20191
In business for over 20 years, our client is a nonprofit organization that supports the Federal Government in areas of national security and intelligence. They are building a modern, user-friendly toolset in a new technology stack, and are in need of several Software Developers to aid in this process. This Agile project is located in Reston, VA, and is looking for all levels of development experience.
Per our Federal Government contract, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Complete development tasks on the sprint backlog
- Participate in code reviews and refactoring code
- Participate in daily scrums, product backlog refinement, sprint reviews, and sprint planning sessions
- Daily teamwork, communication, idea-sharing, collaboration, and problem-solving
- Experience with the following:
- UX principles and design
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player mentality
- Per our Federal Government contract, U.S. Citizenship is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group, and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.