Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
12110 Sunset Hills Blvd Reston, VA 20190
Our client combines network, analytics, and AI capabilities to make connections across enterprises. Their worldwide clientele relies on them to deliver business-wide digital transformations. A Software Developer is needed on a project that is moving to the cloud. They are helping their customer transform business processes to improve efficiencies. This is a direct-hire opportunity is located in Herndon, VA.
The upgrade team is in need of a Software Developer to design customizations, reports and integrate applications with external apps. Your strong problem-solving skills, development experience and testing and deployment skills will add great value to this cloud project.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Design, develop, test, and document interfaces, customizations, and reports
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and meet support needs of the business
- Develop code to resolve defects that result from testing
- Document designs and unit test results
- Bachelor of Science or higher, in computer science or related field
- Ability to develop with object-oriented (Java, Python, C, HTML, etc.) and scripting languages (SQL)
- Development skills such as source code control, debugging, code base management, encapsulation, and software development methodologies
- Experience with business intelligence and data warehousing tools (Cognos, OBIEE, etc.)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly clearance
- Work with government system development life cycle methodologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.