Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Software Asset Manager
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
We are looking for an experienced Software Asset Manager to join a Federal project in Northern Virginia. The mission of the program is to preserve and promote confidence in US financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as to limit the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. You will be responsible for the full ITAM lifecycle management of all Agency assets.
This role is located in Arlington, VA, and is open to direct hire or contract to hire. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Ensure the Software Management related processes are being adhered to and the Agency is in compliance.
- Drive process improvements with IT Asset Management best practices and automation
- Monitor software usage to reduce risk of noncompliance
- Coordinate with procurement for the receipt of all software assets
- Develop and maintain the media library (digital and physical) for software assets
- Maintain accurate Asset Repository/ CMDB for all software assets
- Develop processes to ensure data integrity and process compliance in software asset management
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Asset Management data information
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of software related deliverables, performance targets (KPIs) and other contractual reports to include trend analysis, exception reports, and federal compliance reports
- Experience with software licensing/ EULAs
- Licensing knowledge with any of the following: Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, IBM, VMware or SAP
- Experience with ServiceNow and ITAM lifecycle
- BS or equivalent plus+ 9 years of related experience, or MS plus 7 years related experience
- Experience as an IT service delivery technical lead for software asset management services program involving the management of a diverse software inventory with varied supporting agreements
- In-depth experience leading teams and projects in the implementation and customization of software asset management tools and data processes. This includes standards and processes for automation: software procurement tracking, preparing software reports to address usage procured vs. deployed analysis with recommendations
- Expertise in managing the full asset life cycle including acquisition to retirement leveraging best practices and maintaining compliance with policies and procedures
- Knowledge with e-discovery tools (e., SNOW, SCCM, Big Fix, etc.)
- Proficiency in asset management analysis and project planning
- ITIL v3 Certification, ITAM CSAM and/or CHAMP Certifications a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.