Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Crimson Hexagon Social Media Analyst – possible REMOTE!
1800 N Kent Street Arlington, VA 22209
Our Federal client has embarked on a new initiative focused on analytics, and is looking for a Crimson Hexagon Social Media Analyst. Your strong background in providing analytical delivery, bond public and group sentiments using various social media platforms is needed. This is located in Northern Virginia, but the client will consider 100% remote work for the right candidate. If remote, the work must be done during the hours of 8:30-5:00 EST.
This project has a goal of facilitating procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Secret clearance.
- 3 years of experience in social media monitoring and analytics as well as setting up and using various social media analytic platforms
- Experience in analytics solution architecture and tools such as Crimson Hexagon or ISENT
- Experience in data modeling techniques and methodologies
- Must have a background in social science
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidate must be U.S. Citizens with an active Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.