Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Site Reliability Engineer
7900 Tysons One Place McLean, VA 22102
Ready to make a move? Our client has an opening for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer. This is a rare opportunity to join the nation’s leading team of Cybersecurity experts that defend customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay and a stock option program. Candidates may work in either VA or MD office or if located on the east coast may work remote as East Coast travel is required with this direct hire opportunity. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader within the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, application, and network issues
- Steer standardization efforts across multiple disciplines and services
- Strive to improve automation for the company
- Represent the SRE organization in design reviews
- Work with software engineers and development SRE's to improve upon deployment processes
- 5 - 7 years of experience with operating systems, networking, and distributed systems
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems administration and management
- Knowledge of OS container technology
- Strong understanding of network and internet protocols
- Expert level understanding of cloud technology such as Amazon AWS or OpenStack
- Knowledge of Shell scripting
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guide
- Python experience
- Experience with configuration management tools such as CFEngine, Bcfg2, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.