Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Site Reliability Engineer
7900 Tysons One Place McLean, VA 22102
Ready to make a move? Our client has an opening for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer. This is a rare opportunity to join the nation’s leading team of Cybersecurity experts that defend customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay, a stock option program, and possible telecommuting options. Candidates must be local to MD/DC/VA region for corporate office presence. Some East Coast travel is expected with this direct hire opportunity. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader within the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, application, and network issues
- Steer standardization efforts across multiple disciplines and services
- Strive to improve automation for the company
- Represent the SRE organization in design reviews
- Work with software engineers and development SRE's to improve upon deployment processes
- 5 - 7 years of experience with operating systems, networking, and distributed systems
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems administration and management
- Knowledge of OS container technology
- Strong understanding of network and internet protocols
- Expert level understanding of cloud technology such as Amazon AWS or OpenStack
- Knowledge of Shell scripting
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guide
- Python experience
- Experience with configuration management tools such as CFEngine, Bcfg2, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.