Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SharePoint Developers, Junior, Mid level and Senior
Chantilly, VA 20151
We are hiring talented SharePoint Developers to support our direct client in Chantilly, VA. Be part of a highly collaborative team working in an AGILE environment, supporting a DHS Agency transforming applications from Waterfall to Agile methodology. Don’t miss the opportunity to join an exciting, multi-year project that is growing! Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance.
- Expert level SharePoint, WorkFlow, InfoPath, Agile and project lead experience
- Junior level developer must have 1 year of programming experience and a passion to learn new technology
- Experience with InfoPath forms
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with web parts, integration of SharePoint with SSRS (SQL report builder), connecting to SQL databases and working without- of- the- box SharePoint components using InfoPath, lists and java scripts (without SharePoint designer)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.