Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
ServiceNow Solution Architect
1525 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22209
Our Federal client has embarked on a new initiative focused on analytics, and is looking for a ServiceNow Solution Architect. Want to help expand platforms that are highly customizable while you work from the comfort of your own home? Your expertise in leading a large team of developers is needed to provide customs solutions to this Federal client.
The overall goal of the Federal project is facilitating procurement, logistical needs and saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience as a solution architect
- 3 years of ServiceNow development experience
- Must have cross platform experience including service catalog, custom applications, integration, access controls and authentication
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidate must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.