Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
ServiceNow Operations Analyst
Reston, VA 20170
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Operations Analyst for a project in Reston, VA. In this role, you will work closely with architects, design engineers, and integrators to assess customer requirements and to deploy and extend capabilities offered by the COTS and custom tools and support dashboard data requirements.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3 - 5 years of hands on experience with the implementation, operations, and management of Service Now and MID Server infrastructure (version Kingston or higher)
- 2 - 3 years of demonstrated ability to create reports from ServiceNow and ServiceNow APIs
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- 2+ years of experience with the following is preferred:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server 2012/2016
- Knowledge of FISMA, NIST, security standards
- General IT security concepts, network security, and monitoring practices/methodologies
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client’s background requirements
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.