Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Reston, VA 20170
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Engineer for a project in Reston, VA. In this role, you will work closely with architects, design engineers, and integrators to assess customer requirements and to deploy and extend capabilities offered by the COTS and custom tools and support dashboard data requirements.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5 years of experience with the following:
- As a ServiceNow subject matter expert and hands-on experience with tool deployment, configuration, and customization of core applications
- Implementing 3rd party integrations with the ServiceNow platform, such as ForeScout, IBM BigFix, Microsoft SCCM, Tenable, etc.
- 3 years of experience with the following is preferred:
- Understanding and use of Microsoft SQL database, database definition, procedures, and advanced SQL
- Experience using Virtualization Technologies, such as VMware, vSphere, Xen
- Understanding and use of the ServiceNow Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), query language, schemas, keys, references and relations (one-to-many and many-to-one)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Must have ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- CISSP is preferred
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer is a plus
- ITIL and/or Agile Scrum certification is a plus
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.