Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Woodlawn Woodlawn, MD
In business for over 60 years, our client provides a range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They have a contract opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer to work in their Baltimore, MD location. You will work with a team focused on several critical missions related to Mobile Provisioning, Asset Management, and Financial/Expense Management.
Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply, and must be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Perform day-to-day support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow Platform including configuration and administration
- Build requested items, improving applications within the platform, and performing installation and testing of updates
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- 5 years of IT/Systems Development experience
- 4 years of ServiceNow experience (with at least 2 IT Service Management (ITSM) engagements)
- 4 years of experience with servers, networking and security integration on premise and in the cloud
- Experience with network and Use Case Diagramming
- Must have experience conducting requirements elicitation and JAD sessions
- CompTIA or equivalent certification
- Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply, and must be able to pass the client’s background check
- Data Modeling and Mobile Apps development experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.