Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6401 Security Blvd Woodlawn, MD 21235 | Contract
In business for over 60 years, our client provides a range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They have contract opportunities for ServiceNow Developers to work in their Baltimore, MD location. You will support functional processes and requirements for an IT Modernization task order.
Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply, and must be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Perform day-to-day support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow Platform including configuration and administration
- Build requested items, improving applications within the platform, and performing installation and testing of updates
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- 5+ years of IT/Systems Development experience
- 4+ years of ServiceNow experience (with at least 2 ITSM engagements)
- 4 years of Network Integration experience
- CompTIA or equivalent certification
- Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply, and must be able to pass the client’s background check
- Data Modeling experience
- Experience with Network and Use Case diagramming
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.