Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
8601 N Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix, AZ 85021 US
The Squires Group is urgently seeking several skilled ServiceNow Developers to work with our client, assisting in developing policies and immigration scenarios for the United States Immigration System.
This project is in direct support of Title 42 and will assist with the ongoing border crisis.
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will work with the project Tech Lead to design, develop and enhance a custom scoped application in the ServiceNow platform. Additionally, you will help develop processes for multiple scenarios including migration processes for Adoption, Refugee, Credible Fear, Affirmative Asylum, DACA, Parolees and more.
This role is 100% REMOTE. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
*** This role is not eligible for Third Party companies***
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Development experience
- 3+ years of experience with REST API calls and service portal
- 1+ years of experience with ServiceNow Automation Engine
- 1+ years of experience with ServiceNow RPA
- Experience with Flow Designer, UI scripts, business rules, dashboards, and notifications
- EXCELLENT communication skills, written and verbal
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background requirements
- Certified System Admin (CSA) Certification
- Knowledge of Jira
- ServiceNow Certifications
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to 3K for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Resource Manager
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.