Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
The Squires Group is hiring a ServiceNow Developer to join a Federal project in Northern Virginia. The mission of the program is to preserve and promote confidence in U.S. financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as to limit the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. You will manage the oversight of requirements gathering, solution design, and implementation of solutions supporting different aspects of the infrastructure program.
This role is located in Arlington, VA, and is open to direct hire or contract to hire. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Develop solutions to analyze and understand requirements, then transform the requirements into a valid solution
- Be familiar with the preparation, implementation, and testing of system upgrades
- Follow processes to develop, test, and implement solutions to customer requests into the production environment
- Application UI Configuration and Customizations
- Workflow Configuration and Customizations
- Develop client specific reporting and dashboards
- Troubleshoot and support ServiceNow based applications and systems
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support to include account/group administration
- 1 – 2 years of strong working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture, especially Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, and Asset Management
- Experience with Workflow configuration and customizations
- Application Deployment experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.