Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
ServiceNow Developer **REMOTE
1800 N Kent Street Arlington, VA 22209 | Contract
Bring your ServiceNow Development skills to an award-winning Federal project! Our client is developing a multi-platform solution to automate and centralize the federal assistance management process. A ServiceNow Developer is needed to support this venture. Your attention to detail and your clear communication skills are critical to your success on this role.
This position is 100% REMOTE! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Development experience
- Experience enhancing user interface to provide a custom look and feel, including custom UI pages, HTML, and Jelly
- Ability to implement moderate to complex level security using Access Control Lists and Business Rules
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join the Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.