Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Service Desk Team Lead
145 N St NE Washington, DC 20530 US
Our client is a leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes. They have a contract opportunity for a Service Desk Team Lead to join a project responsible for collecting debts owed to the U.S. Government. In this role, you will manage the Operations & Maintenance teams in a variety of support functions for a financial case management system.
Work is being performed on a mostly remote schedule with one week a quarter on-site at the Washington D.C. office. Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Lead a matrixed team to develop and deploy defect and minor enhancement releases across Analytics, UFMS, and Pega applications
- Oversee a Help Desk team in responding to user requests
- Collaborate with team members, stakeholders, and external agencies to plan, coordinate, and execute projects
- Manage defects and CRs to track and improve quality via automated process improvements
- Work with clients daily to manage the scope of releases, identify and resolve risks/issues, and ensure SLAs are met
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required
- 7+ years of experience as a Service Desk Team Lead delivering service excellence
- Client Relationship Management expertise
- Solid Problem Management and resolution while managing a service desk team
- Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information on our Referral Program, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.