Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Service Desk Manager
7125 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia, MD 21046
Join one of the largest Federal Programs in the MD/DC/VA area! With a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program, our client uses the latest and greatest technologies. For this 5-year project, (with an additional 5 option years), they are looking to hire a Service Desk Manager in their Columbia, MD location.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Monitor queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution Monitor queues to ensure SLAs are maintained
- Assign the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/other teams
- Ensure associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once incident is resolved
- Ensure proper assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of resource allocation based on work load
- Coordinate tickets that cross organizational boundaries to endure customer satisfaction
- Prepare daily reports on incidents/change/problem tickets and SLA status
- Prepare summary reports on all major incidents occurring on shift
- Coordinate resources with teams across discipline to ensure SLA targets are met
- Coordinate resolution of high priority tickets
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years’ experience or Associate's degree and 5 years' experience in in customer technology and support requirements
- Experience working with SLAs
- Strong management and communication skills
- Experience with desktop environment, local area networks, telephony, voice, land mobile radio, and/or video desired
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent
- Experience in a customer service role supporting high priority tickets
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizenswith an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.