Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Service Desk Lead
8601 Adelphi Road - Project Location College Park, MD 20740 US
Our client is one of the nation’s top tier consulting firms and is featured in Fortune Magazine’s Top 10 list of the most admired companies in the world. They have a contract opportunity for a Service Desk Lead to perform O&M work on a Federal Project based in College Park, MD / Washington, DC. The work is primarily remote, but candidates must be local as onsite presence could be needed on occasion.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience in IT Service Desk support, and 2 years in software development as a tester, business analyst, developer, or some other hands-on role
- Proven track record of team management, including adequate training, delegation, and motivation
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, drive customer communication during critical events and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team settings, prioritizing workload and managing multiple tasks and assignments
- Prior Federal government experience is a plus.
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.