Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1155 Connecticut Ave NW 11th flr Washington, DC 20036
Our client is in need of a Security Engineer to join their team in Northern Virginia. In this role, you will review, edit and implement agency IT security policies and procedures to align with agency/department directives.
Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Coordinate with team members in the development and completion of contract deliverables
- Conduct security audits and assessments of an agency’s systems and networks
- Compile metrics and reports relative to the operations and performance of an agency’s systems and networks
- Review design, configuration and implementation documentation to ensure compliance with agency and departmental guidance
- Prepare and review change requests specific to an agency’s systems and networks for submission to a change control board (CCB)
- Attend integrated product team meetings and provide technical input in support of CISO and ISSM requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 7+ years of experience working in security operations environment
- Experience with Intrusion Detection (IDS) and Incident Response
- Experience working with network and host-based security applications and tools such as SPLUNK, BigFix, FirePower, EnCase, Tenable, and Tripwire
- Working knowledge of NIST and FISMA security requirements
- Must have the ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- CISSP is preferred
- Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.