Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Security Engineer, Senior
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
Our client has a mission to preserve and promote confidence in U.S. financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as limiting the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. They are looking for a Senior Security Engineer for a Federal project located in Northern Virginia. The successful candidate will have experience with network-based solutions, and have had expertise with the roll out of Illumino in an enterprise wide environment.
This role is located in Arlington, VA, and the client is open to 100% REMOTE resources. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Work with application teams troubleshooting application issues from a network perspective and support the understanding of how applications function on a network
- Work with multiple technical platforms (e.g., two-tiered client-server, three-tiered client-server) and at least two network systems (e.g., Cisco, Juniper) including the implement of Network Access Lists
- Troubleshooting, with a strong understanding of TCP/IP as it pertains to packet inspection and TCP flow in the Network and Application flows
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field
- Experience with Illumino
- Strong infrastructure or operations experience in a UNIX/LINUX/Wintel environments
- Familiarity and knowledge of Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP)
- Security Network Monitoring and Vulnerability Mitigation expertise
- Proficiency with network systems (Cisco, Juniper)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.