Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Security Compliance Specialist
6401 Security Blvd Woodlawn, MD 21235 | Contract
In business for over 60 years, our client provides a range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They have contract opportunities for Security Compliance Specialists to work in their Baltimore, MD location. You will be responsible for completing and maintaining documentation such as the system security plan, security risk assessment, security control assessment activities, and continuous monitoring in a Cloud environment.
Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply, and must be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Identify, document, and evaluate the status system security controls
- Use security configuration management tools and reports to identify risks and track findings against Federal security policies and guidelines for mitigation planning and remediation
- Develop and maintain system SSP, ISCP, IR Plan, CM Plans, Audit Plans, and ATO package documentation requirements
- Support the security assessment process from planning and coordinating meetings with Client and assessors to remediation and corrective action planning
- Perform annual control reviews as part of continuous monitoring to identify new risks, track findings against Federal security policies and guidelines, managing Plan-of-Action and Milestone (POAM) to closure and mitigation planning and remediation of controls in the Cloud environment
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of related experience with the following:
- Security compliance experience (NIST 800-53 and applicable special publications, FISMA, FedRAMP)
- AWS Cloud Security Compliance
- Risk management framework experience (g., NIST 800-30)
- Federal ATO package development for Cloud-based systems
- Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply, and must be able to pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.