Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Security Analyst, Lead
Bethesda, MD 20892 | Contract to Hire
A seasoned Security Analyst is needed to join a Cyber Security Team working with a research program on a critical mission for the Federal Government. As a Lead Security Analyst, you will work on and guide the team on Risk Management and Security Authorization activities to help manage the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Program. You will use your knowledge of GRC tools to help improve the existing A&A Program.
Located in Bethesda, MD, this is a contract to hire position. Our client is ready to hire, so don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Guide junior team members on managing and reporting Risks
- Assist with coordinating remediation of Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) findings
- Ensure required reporting is accurate and timely
- Develop and process waivers and exceptions for information system weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Work with current and new FISMA and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools to automate the data capture, repository and reporting processes
- Implement new A&A tasks and projects to meet customer needs
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding A&A utilizing a ticketing system in a timely manner
- Develop, update and provide training as needed based on changing NIST and federal guidance
- Coordinate with ISSOs across the organization to ensure timely compliance with Federal and organizational policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience leading a security team
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Risk Management (RM) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- Experience with FISMA and GRC tools, such as Trusted Agent or Archer
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Additional cybersecurity and CSP certifications and training, such as Security +, CISSP, CCSP
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.