Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
7125 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia, MD 21046
Join one of the largest Federal Programs in the MD/DC/VA area! With a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program, our client uses the latest and greatest technologies. For this 5-year project, (with an additional 5 option years), they are looking to hire a Service Desk Scheduler in their Columbia, MD location.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Plan, coordinate and manage cost, schedule, and perform of all aspects of complex engineering projects and tasks
- Serve as the technical point of contact for the Program Manager and team members
- Contribute to program efforts in several areas, including task cost, schedule, and deliverables status updates
- Monitor risks, and presenting risk containment strategies to ensure proper performance of tasks necessary for efficient and effective execution of the contract
- Direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and schedule based on needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer, Business or Math related field
- 5 years of experience as a program or project manager in managing projects and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Experience and expertise in managing resources using Microsoft Project 2013
- Advanced level of understanding of project scheduling, MS Project 2013 visual reporting capabilities, industry standards, and best practices
- Experience with MS Project is desired
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizenswith an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.