Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
Join one of the largest Federal Programs in the MD/DC/VA area! With a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program, our client uses the latest and greatest technologies. For this 5-year project, (with an additional 5 option years,) they are looking to hire a Scheduler in their Columbia, MD location. As a Scheduler, you will be responsible for the successful planning, coordinating and management of cost, schedule, and performance of all aspects of complex engineering projects and tasks.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Serves as the technical point of contact for the Program Manager and team members on a project or task
- Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including task cost, schedule, and deliverables status updates
- Monitor risks, and present risk containment strategies to ensure proper performance of tasks necessary for the efficient and effective execution of the contract
- Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment or to meet SLA requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer, Business or Math related field and five (5) years of experience as a program or project manager in managing projects and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Experience and expertise in managing resources using Microsoft Project 2013
- Advanced level of understanding of project scheduling, MS Project 2013 visual reporting capabilities, industry standards, and best practices
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizenswith an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.