Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Wave/Einstein Analytics Developer
Our direct client is in need of an experienced Salesforce Lightning Developer to join an exciting project in Chantilly, VA. The project is rebuilding a loan servicing system on a Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) platform. The new platform features Salesforce Lightning as its user interface, with a MuleSoft/Oracle back end. The ultimate goal is to replicate all existing functionality from the legacy system, while improving their reporting and analytics capabilities through native Salesforce reports and Einstein Analytics. Your experience with CUSTOM Lightning development, (not out of the box Lightning configuration) is critical to this project.
Bring your talent to this important Federal Agency serving over 15 million Americans. This position is located in Chantilly, VA, and has remote possibilities. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Execute functional user stories aligned to report development
- Use Salesforce and Einstein Analytics best practices and client requirements to develop report functionality
- Participate in Agile ceremonies as required
- Support the establishment and execution of the Salesforce release management process
- Mentor other Salesforce team members on overall Salesforce application development / deployment
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce Wave/Einstein Analytics platform and its capabilities
- Thorough understanding of dataset management, permissions and security implementations
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com out-of-the-box report design and development
- 2 years of Salesforce.com development experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, able to pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.