Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Technical Lead
Are you passionate about architecting and building scalable, performance applications and microservices while delivering a great customer experience? Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people? If yes, then our client is looking for you! They are in need of a Salesforce Technical Lead with strong leadership and communication skills for a transformation project.
This Federal Contract opportunity is located in Northern, Virginia and provides statistical support and analysis, including empirical research and program evaluation services to a Federal agency. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Lead the SFDC development efforts by conducting code review with developer to ensure best practices are met and troubleshoot any related issues
- Lead development of customized components
- Manage both technical and functional teams: programmatic elements, integration, and data migration
- 3 - 5 years of experience in SFDC Technical Lead role
- 2 years of experience with SFDC hands on keyboard developing and designing applications
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- SFDC certification (admin or higher)
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.