Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Technical Lead
Are you passionate about architecting and building scalable, performance applications and microservices while delivering a great customer experience? Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people? If yes, then our client is looking for you! They are in need of a Salesforce Technical Lead with strong leadership and communication skills for a transformation project.
This Federal Contract opportunity is located in Northern, Virginia and provides statistical support and analysis, including empirical research and program evaluation services to a Federal agency. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Lead the SFDC development efforts by conducting code review with developer to ensure best practices are met and troubleshoot any related issues
- Lead development of customized components
- Manage both technical and functional teams: programmatic elements, integration, and data migration
- 3 - 5 years of experience in SFDC Technical Lead role
- 2 years of experience with SFDC hands on keyboard developing and designing applications
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- SFDC certification (admin or higher)
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.