Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Technical Architects
Alexandria, VA 22304
The Squires Group, Inc. has several openings for Salesforce Technical Architects to work at our client site in Alexandria, VA. Be part of a highly collaborative team working in an Agile environment, supporting the transformation of a Federal Agency from Waterfall to Agile IT practices. In this role, you will design technical architecture solutions, to include integration and authentication across multiple platforms and systems. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance.
- Design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems
- Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
- Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture
- 4 years of experience with the following:
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation
- Developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations
- 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations
- 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- SSO and webservices experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.