Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Senior Configuration Specialist
1400 Independence Ave, SW Washington, DC 20250
The Squires Group, Inc. has multiple contract openings for experienced Senior Salesforce Configuration Specialists to work at our client site in the Washington, DC metro area. This contract supports a Federal Agency responsible for protecting and promoting food, agriculture, and natural resources. Your experience is needed as the Agency is implementing Salesforce communities for a new eConnectivity system used to process loans/grant applications through Intake, Notify, Review, and Award functionality.
H1s are welcome to apply, and must be able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Build Salesforce solutions using configuration to meet requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree plus 2 years of IT work experience
- Must be a Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com Service Cloud configuration experience
- Service Cloud experience including design and development of Service Cloud console components
- Experience in managing a team and general awareness of configuration using: Service Cloud experience including Service Cloud console Lightning components
- Experience with Community Cloud (Customer Community Plus) configuration
- Experience with AppExchange products: SpringCM, eSign Live and Lightning Components a plus
- Experience as Scrum Master a plus and would manage Scrum Team, grooms backlog, sizes/estimates user stories
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.