Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Lightning Developer
Our direct client is in need of an experienced Salesforce Lightning Developer to join an exciting project in Chantilly, VA. The project is rebuilding a loan servicing system on a Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) platform. The new platform features Salesforce Lightning as its user interface, with a MuleSoft/Oracle back end. The ultimate goal is to replicate all existing functionality from the legacy system, while improving their reporting and analytics capabilities through native Salesforce reports and Einstein Analytics. Your experience with CUSTOM Lightning development, (not out of the box Lightning configuration) is critical to this project.
Bring your talent to this important Federal Agency serving over 15 million Americans. This position is located in Chantilly, VA, and has remote possibilities. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Execute functional user stories aligned to report development
- Use Salesforce and Einstein Analytics best practices and client requirements to develop report functionality
- Participate in Agile ceremonies as required
- Support the establishment and execution of the Salesforce release management process
- Mentor other Salesforce team members on overall Salesforce application development / deployment
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce Wave/Einstein Analytics platform and its capabilities
- Thorough understanding of dataset management, permissions and security implementations
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com out-of-the-box report design and development
- 2 years of Salesforce.com development experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, able to pass the client’s background check
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.