Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Lightning Developer
1400 Independence Ave, SW Washington, DC 20250
Our direct client is hiring for several contract openings for Salesforce Lightning Developers on a Federal program in Washington, DC. This contract supports a Federal Agency responsible for protecting and promoting food, agriculture, and natural resources. Put your Salesforce Lightning Development skills to work building custom Salesforce solutions using configuration and custom code.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be valid Green Card holders, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Associate’s Degree and 2 additional years of experience)
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- 3 years of Salesforce Lightning development experience
- Proficiency and experience with the following:
- Apex Class and Trigger development
- Community Cloud (Customer Community Plus) development
- CI/CD using Bitbucket, GIT, Bamboo and Ant
- Standard and custom objects, process builders, queues and other components
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be valid Green Card holders, able to pass the client’s background check
Experience in design and development of Lightning components
Experience with AppExchange products: Vlocity, SpringCM, eSign Live and Lightning Components
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.