Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Lightning Developer
Chantilly, VA 20152
Our direct client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Lightning Developer to join an exciting project in Northern Virginia. The project is rebuilding a loan servicing system on a Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) platform. The new platform features Salesforce Lightning as its user interface. The ultimate goal is to replicate all existing functionality from the legacy system in to the new system. That’s where you come in!
Bring your talent to this important Federal Agency serving over 15 million Americans. This position is located in Chantilly, VA, and has remote possibilities. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Execute functional user stories
- Develop functionality aligned with business requirements
- Participate in Agile ceremonies as required
- Support the establishment and execution of the Salesforce release management process.
- Mentor other Salesforce development resources on Lightning best practices and overall Salesforce development / deployment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) development and systems implementation experience
- 2 years of APEX Programming Language experience
- 1 year of CUSTOM Salesforce Lightning development experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, able to pass the client’s background check
- Experience with the following:
- Release Management
- Agile and Iterative experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.