Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Lightning Developer
Chantilly, VA 20152
We have an exciting opportunity with our prestigious client, an industry leading integrator who provides a wide range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They have multiple openings for Salesforce Lightning Developers. Our client is tasked to rebuild their loan servicing system on a Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) platform. The platform build will leverage Agile methodologies and features Salesforce Lightning as its user interface, with a Mulesoft/Oracle back end. The goal is to replicate all existing functionality from the legacy system, while improving their reporting and analytics capabilities through native Salesforce reports and Einstein.
Bring your talent to this important Federal Agency serving over 15 million Americans. This position is located in Chantilly, VA, and has remote possibilities. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Support the Salesforce development team in the execution of functional user stories
- Apply a thorough understanding of Lightning development best practices and client requirements to develop functionality aligned with business requirements
- Participate in Agile ceremonies as required
- Support the establishment and execution of the Salesforce release management process
- Support and mentor other Salesforce development resources on Lightning best practices and overall Salesforce development / deployment
- Report to the Salesforce team lead and collaborates with cross-functional teams as required
- 1+ years of Custom Salesforce Lightning development experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) development and systems implementation experience
- 2+ years of Apex Programming Language experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background check
- Experience with alignment and sharing of Salesforce Lightning best practices
- Ability to teach and mentor others on Lightning best practices
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- Agile and Iterative experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.