Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
2201 C St Washington, DC 20520 | Contract
Our direct client has an opening for a Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for Salesforce development, testing, and production environments on a major federal government project. Your efforts will help increase the speed and efficiency of a streamlined strategic sourcing vehicle for Salesforce professional services. This will, in turn, lower the overall cost by leveraging the buying power of the government into a consolidated services vehicle. Your knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and your solid understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements are keys to your success.
This long-term contract assignment is located in Washington, DC, and has the option to work REMOTE.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and development
- Support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance
- Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Research and keep current on Force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- 3+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- Proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- Experience with database software, Platform as a Service solutions
- Salesforce Advanced Developer certification is highly preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to obtain a Public Trust
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.