Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Alexandria, VA 22304
The Squires Group, Inc. has an opening for a Salesforce Developer to work at our client site in Alexandria, VA. Be part of a highly collaborative team working in an Agile environment, supporting the transformation of a Federal Agency from Waterfall to Agile IT practices. This is an exciting, long-term project where you can be a part of the team from the ground up! Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Force.com platform
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back-office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must
- Conduct development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long-term success
- 2 years of experience with programming languages – Apex, VisualForce
- 3 years of exposure to Salesforce.com Apex data loader
- 3 years of exposure to Salesforce integration experience
- 2 years of Force.com platform development experience
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) is preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.