Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Developer - REMOTE
Washington, DC 20002 US
The Squires Group has several contract openings for Salesforce Developers to work REMOTE on a Federal project based in Washington, DC. In this role, you will support the program by working with client and technical teams to develop, deliver, operate, and maintain the Salesforce case management system for non-profit client of a federal program with multiple Salesforce community portals.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- 10+ years of Business Requirements Analysis experience
- 7+ years of experience with Salesforce Experience Cloud and Salesforce Data Architecture
- 7 years of Agile Project Management experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.