Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Salesforce Developer, Senior
Alexandria, VA 22304
The Squires Group, Inc. has an several openings for Senior Salesforce Developers to work at our client site in Alexandria, VA. Be part of a highly collaborative team working in an Agile environment, supporting the transformation of a Federal Agency from Waterfall to Agile IT practices. Don’t miss the opportunity to join an exciting, multi-year project that is growing! Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Force.com platform
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back-office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long-term success
- 4 years of experience with programming languages – Apex, VisualForce
- 6 years of exposure to Salesforce.com Apex data loader
- 6 years of exposure to Salesforce integrations
- Client facing and Jr. Developer mentorship experience
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) is preferred
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.