Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Sales Support Specialist
8614 Westwood Center Dr Vienna, VA 22182 US
Our client has been providing competitive electricity, natural gas supply, renewable energy and carbon offsets to homeowners, small businesses, and large enterprises for over 25 years. They have an immediate opening for a Sales Support Specialist to support Business Development Managers based out of their Vienna, VA. Candidates may work out of any of their offices: Vienna, VA, Baltimore, MD, Philadelphia, PA, or Pittsburgh, PA. Are you self-motivated, possess a strong sense of ownership, and an aptitude for building successful professional relationships? If this sounds like you, please apply!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in Sales or Operations for their career goals. If you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results, don’t let this pass you by! Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Customer account creation and maintenance of profiles
- Point of contact for assigned Customers in support of assigned Business Development Managers/Account Managers
- Set-up and generate cost quotes and provide cost refreshes in response to market changes
- Initiate contract proposal generation and contract renewals on behalf of assigned Business Development Managers/Account Managers
- Serve as a key participant in the assessment and development of all business intelligence systems, including the Indicative Pricing Tool, document management system(s), Energy Management Platform, DocuSign, and CRM system(s)
- Interface with other functional teams to develop new programs and/or procedures to enhance the sales process and/or business relationship with large commercial customers and/or channel partners
- Participate in assigned trade shows/events in support of company sales activities. Duties may include trade show booth set-up, joining the team in manning the booth, ordering giveaways and marketing materials, assisting with lead gathering
- Bachelor's degree (or 3 years of experience in sales support or customer service)
- 1+ years of experience working in sales support, customer service, and/or administrative work
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with applications such as PowerPoint, Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, and DocuSign
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good cultural fit
- Experience in the energy field is a plus!
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.