Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAS Analytics Consultant - REMOTE
San Antonio, TX 78238 US
Our direct and largest client has an immediate need for an SAS Analytics Consultant to work REMOTE on a Federal program based in Washington, DC. In this role, you will work with the Program Manager and team to ensure user requirements are understood and performance standards are met.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to meet the client’s background requirements.
- Execute the quality management plan and manage user stories, from coordinating capture of user requirements through supervision of acceptance testing to ensure customer experience and performance goals are met
- Engage the users to understand the technical and functional needs and ensure the program team adequately plans for them
- Serve as primary point of contact for the client of the platform
- Support the program manager in executing the quality management program, e.g., peer reviews, issue escalation, quality assurance, validation, and verification of migrations, etc.
- Coordinate and maintain user stories
- 10 years of experience with SAS Analytics
- 7+ years of experience with the following:
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Neural Networks
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to meet the client’s background requirements
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.