Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP Solutions Architect
Washington, DC 20001 US
We are looking for an SAP Solutions Architect to work REMOTE.
Our client has been selected to build and deliver an SAP S/4HANA solution for a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) solution incorporating SAP’s Defense and Security industry solution. The implementation includes the build-out of the S/4HANA solution stateside before the eventual shipment of the technical solution to the end client. Final deployment activities will include testing, data migration, training, and cutover.
As an SAP Solution Architect, you will guide the engineering team to develop, configure and implement the solution as per the product development standards to meet business requirements.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders and be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Manage technical architecture analysis, research, design and development of new functionality and integration with key applications and services under SAP ecosystems.
- Design new solution extensions based on customer requirements.
- Provide architecture and design guidance to the development team.
- 10+ years’ experience being a SAP Solution Architect including experience with SAP S/4HANA and knowledge of SAP Defense and Security and Defense MRO processes
- BS degree in computer science or engineering
- Expertise in ABAP development with very good understanding of SAP modules such as Finance, MM, PP, QM, SD, PLM, and PM.
- Experience using ABAP objects, HANA SQL Programming, SAP Fiori Developments, OData developments is a huge plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP BTP (Business Technology Platform) based design & development and ABAP Restful Programming Model
- Experience with SAP Defense and Security and SAP MRO is a huge plus.
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders and be able to pass the client’s background check
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.