Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP Reports Developer, Lead
Chantilly, VA 20120
Our distinguished client is driven to defend our country and deliver solutions when and where security is of utmost importance. They are leveraging SAP's innovative analytic platform and suite of business applications to transform operations and advance the offset in mission areas across the nation's security community. Join this fast paced, forward-thinking team that is making big strides in the Federal Space.
A Lead SAP Reports Developer is needed to provide subject matter expertise in developing sophisticated and complex reports. You will work with leadership to gather requirements, create strategy, vision and priorities, as well as maintain a stable, efficient, and high performance analytic and reporting platform.
This is a long-term contract assignment located in Chantilly, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Top Secret/SCI CI Poly clearance.
- 5-8 years of experience in Business Objects report development
- Proficient with data warehouse, report development, business objects, and operational experience
- Must be technical, creative, detail-oriented, and a strong team player
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Top Secret/SCI CI Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group, and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.