Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP HANA Senior Administrator
Kingstowne, VA 22315
Our direct client is seeking several experienced SAP BW HANA Senior Administrators for a long-term Federal Government project in Northern Virginia. The program includes the developing, testing, and maintenance of an SAP ERP system that has multiple disparate systems gathered into one, creating a single system view. As an SAP BW HANA Senior Administrator, you will manage all aspects of the SAP landscape. Administrative functions include upgrades, system/component installation, installation of patches and Support pack stacks, landscape maintenance, transport management, performance monitoring, STIG, troubleshooting issues. Responsible for BASIS functions and responsibilities related to installing and configuring several SAP systems types, including ECC, BWoH, PI, Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, and Business Objects.
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret Clearance is required.
- 7+ years of SAP Basis BW (HANA) Administration experience
- 2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP NW 7 or later
- 1+ years of experience leading a team of SAP Basis resources on large-scale SAP projects in an operational capacity
- SAP Certified Technology Associate/Professional - SAP HANA
- 2+ years of Database experience
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Enterprise Backup solutions
- Oracle Database Administration
- Java Stack and SAP Portal Administration
- Oracle and VERITAS Clustering Services
- Linux and Solaris
- Business Objects Administration
- Bachelor's Degree
- DoD experience is a huge plus!
- CompTIA Security+ CE and ITIL Certification
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret Clearance is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.