Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP Funds Management Lead
Washington, DC 20001 US
We are looking for an SAP Funds Management Lead to work REMOTE.
Our client has been selected to build and deliver an SAP S/4HANA solution for a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) solution incorporating SAP’s Defense and Security industry solution. The implementation includes the build-out of the S/4HANA solution stateside before the eventual shipment of the technical solution to the end client. Final deployment activities will include testing, data migration, training, and cutover.
In this role, you will provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design. The ideal candidate will have experience with designing and configuring business processes in SAP FM to process transactions associated with budget entry, supplements, transfers, and more.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders and be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Design, customize, configure, and test SAP Funds Management module with integration with AA/SD, PP/MM/D&S
- Implementation of financial process into S/4
- Lead blueprint workshops and user training development
- Facilitates implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the business functionality
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions
- 5+ years of SAP Funds Management experience
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders and be able to pass the client’s background check.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.