Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP Functional Integration Analyst
Kingstowne, VA 22315
Ready to join one of the largest implementations in SAP history? SAP Functional Integration Analysts are needed to support a long-term Federal Government project in Northern Virginia. This program is responsible for the design, build, test, and deployment of a new instance of SAP. The work will include the analysis and deployment of an attribute level security solution to the baseline implementation in a brand new instance. This is new work, where multiple disparate systems are gathered into one, creating a "single point view."
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Test an attribute based access control security solution in SAP
- Leverage existing SAP knowledge and deepen SAP MM, FI, FM, and CO skills
- Participate in testing with Worksoft Certify, and facilitate resolution of defects with a commercial SAP security vendor
- Thoroughly test and assess impacts of detailed security requirements
- 1+ years of SAP experience
- Experience with the following:
- SAP for Public Sector Funds Management
- Test Execution and Management
- SAP MM Materials Management
- Worksoft Certify
- Bachelor’s degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.