Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP Functional Analyst, Senior
New Orleans, LA 70130 | Contract
The Squires Group, Inc. has a contract opportunity for a Senior SAP Functional Analyst to work at our client site in New Orleans, LA. This contract supports a Federal Agency responsible for protecting and promoting food, agriculture, and natural resources. The Senior SAP Functional Analyst will provide Level 2 and 3 O&M support, and perform upgrades and service on the overall Financial SAP Production solution.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to obtain a public trust clearance.
- Provide support with the following processes:
- Funds Management
- Master Data Maintenance
- Remedy tickets
- General Ledger corrective entry
- Change requests
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of SAP Financials experience, AP, AR, FI & FM modules are preferred
- Federal accounting experience is highly desired
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to obtain a public trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join the Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.