Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP Financial Accounting Developer
Tysons Corner, VA 22102
In business for more than 30 years, our client is an award-winning integrator focused on technology solutions. They have a direct hire opportunity for an SAP Financial Accounting Developer to join a Federal Project in Northern Virginia. If you’re a self-starter, one who has strong project management skills and business analysis experience, APPLY NOW!
Our client offers an excellent benefits package; including 100% paid insurance premiums for employees, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and a competitive salary. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Support Business Blueprint design workshops and prepare functional gaps analysis
- Prepare solution and Workflow, Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, and Forms (WRICEF) design documentation.
- Custom coding and modification of OpenText’s Invoice Management Workflow system for Finance
- Perform configuration, support and testing activities
- Training of core business users, preparing for go-live activities
- Support post go-live activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Technology, or Business Information Systems
- Experience with SAP ECC FI (especially Accounts Payable)
- Testing and Configuration experience
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with OpenText products for SAP optional but highly recommended
- ABAP skills are a huge plus!
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.