Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP Application Upgrade Specialist
Kingstowne, VA 22315
Ready to join one of the largest implementations in SAP history? An SAP Application Upgrade Specialist is needed to support a long-term Federal Government project in Northern Virginia. This program is responsible for the design, build, test, and deployment of a new instance of SAP. The work will include the analysis and deployment of an attribute level security solution to the baseline implementation in a brand new instance. This is new work, where multiple disparate systems are gathered into one, creating a "single point view."
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Help support installations, upgrades, and configuration of multiple SAP systems, databases, and associated technologies
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the Basis component of the SAP system and associated technologies
- Environment Migration Support to include moving objects between environments within an SAP landscape
- Performance monitoring of the SAP system
- Drive SAP application installations, patches, refreshes, backups
- Assist with transport management
- Proficiency with the following:
- SAP BASIS Administration
- SAP NetWeaver
- Oracle Database
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.