Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP ABAP Developer
New Orleans, LA 70130
The Squires Group, Inc. has a contract opportunity for an SAP ABAP Developer to work at our client site in New Orleans, LA. Your strong end user support skills are needed for this SAP Federal Financials project.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to obtain a public trust clearance.
- Provide root cause analysis of production issues via remedy tickets
- Update design and configuration rationale documents
- Coordinate documentation for change requests
- Offer onsite end user support at the client location for help desk ticket/Tier 2/3 issue resolution
- Analyze, design, and test multiple components of application code across multiple clients
- Maintain, enhance and develop complex modules and that interface with multiple applications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years of experience with the following:
- ABAP – SAP Federal Financials
- SAP BusinessObjects (BOBJ)
- End user support
- Federal accounting experience is highly desired
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to obtain a public trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.