Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Ruby/ReactJS Developer, Senior Level
800 N. Glebe Rd Arlington, VA 22203
The Squires Group, Inc. has a contract opportunity for a Senior-Level Ruby/ReactJS Developer to join an AGILE development project for a Federal agency in Arlington, VA. This is your opportunity to join a modern Digital team that is developing a new experience to streamline services and change how people interact with Government. Do you want to be a part of a team that defines the future of digital government?
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Interpret requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process for a responsive web application
- Check code into the continuous integration pipeline based on Jenkins to incrementally build the overall system and get immediate feedback on build performance
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests using JUnit and other tools like Cucumber, Jmeter, and Selenium
- Master’s degree in related field OR Bachelor’s degree plus 15 years of web application development experience
- 3 years of experience using and managing change management tools, Git, Subversion, TortoiseSVN, and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo)
- Expereince with the following:
- Monitoring systems, continuous integration systems, middleware & database components with Chef
- TDD and automation test scripts
- Automated Testing, testing tools, and techniques (ex. Junit)
- Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases CSS/SASS
- Amazon Web Services integration
- Code quality inspection tools (e.g., Sonar)
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
- 5 years of Ruby on Rails experience
- 1 year of Java experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.