Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
RedHat Linux (RHEL) Administrator
5911 Kingstowne Village Pkwy Alexandria, VA 22315 US
Our client is seeking a RedHat Linux (RHEL) Administrator for a Federal Government project in Kingstowne, Virginia. The program provides a secure, web-based, real-time financial system that supports modernized business processes and information exchanges. As a RHEL Administrator, you will perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing, and maintaining new databases.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Interim or Active Secret Clearance.
- Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases
- Perform and verify backups, restore files, and manager user accounts
- Work with Cyber Security resources to ensure the security posture of the system
- Familiar with security control assessments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Amazon Web Services experience
- 3+ years of working with Linux
- 3+ years of RedHat experience
- CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent is required, but can be obtained within the first few months
- Excellent communication skills required for this client-facing role
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim or Active Secret Clearance is required
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.