Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Arlington, VA 22209 | Contract
Our client has an opening for a Records Manager to support a Federal government agency in Arlington, VA. As a Records Manager, you will play a critical role in organizing, maintaining, and protecting the information database, in both paper and electronic forms. This is an important role supporting a Federal Agency that benefits the American people by promoting our economic interests and providing services to improve the world in which we live.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Top Secret clearance.
- Assist customer with overall strategy in meeting all the Managing Government Records Directives
- Perform daily operations, projects, analysis, and reporting to assist the records management program
- Revise records management policies, procedures, and standards as it relates to the Federal Records Act
- Evaluate, and recommend solutions to provide added functionality and improve productivity to align with the Managing Government Records Directives
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with Records management
- Experience with the following:
- Government Records Directives (MGRD M-12-19)
- ECM solutions (FileNet, OpenText or Documentum)
- Microsoft Office suite
- Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management or business related field
- Certified Records Manager (CRM certificate or similar certificate) is a huge plus!
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Top Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.