Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. Currently, there are multiple openings for Queue Managers. As a Queue Manager, you will be part of the service desk management, prioritizing work and assignments for resolution of end user concerns. This is a 5-year program, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Monitor queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution
- Supervise queues to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are maintained
- Confirm associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once incident is resolved
- Ensure proper assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of resource allocation based on work load
- Coordinate tickets that cross organizational boundaries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Prepare daily reports on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
- Create summary report on all major incidents occurring on shift
- Coordinate resources with teams across disciplines to ensure SLA targets are met
- Organize resolution for high priority tickets
- Bachelor’s degree AND 3 years of experience OR Associate’s degree AND 5 years of experience
- Experience working with SLAs
- Experience with desktop environment, local area networks, telephony, voice, land mobile radio, and/or video desired
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent
- Experience supporting high priority tickets
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification desired
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.